Monday 30 March 2009

Welcome.

Olivia needed a new home.

She is closing the door on her old one. Leaving it unlocked so that people may still visit it should they wish, a little like a museum, it will stay as a memento to the past, but she is inhabiting somewhere new.

Olivia's submission and obedience is now something that she wishes to keep treasured and close to her heart; shared with people within the walls of privacy. Something to be talked about with those dear to her or those trusted to her, and certainly those known to her.

The other aspects of Olivia are what will become known here.

The fact that Olivia likes to deliver a sore bottom herself may only be known to a few of you, but as time goes on, you'll start to discover that in receiving a sore bottom from her very dear Disciplinarian, she has also become quite adept and accustomed at administering one too.

She looks forward to welcoming you here.

14 comments:

  1. Welcome to your new home lovely one....I look forward to visiting you here often.

    love and hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you M:e, you are always welcome and I always value you being here.

    Olivia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The other aspects of Olivia! How tempting! You know how fond I am of you, so of course I'll be following every step, reading every word.

    Sincerely,
    Constance

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your posts even though I do not comment as often as I read. I think you are a beautiful person with a kind heart
    Have a great day!
    Ciao
    I Gal

    ReplyDelete
  5. Constance, I am fond of you too!

    I must say though,that I'm not sure Mr.C would like, let alone allow you to follow my every step...the paths I tread are sometimes a little precarious!

    Thank you for being such a lovely friend.

    I Gal

    What a lovely comment and a lovely surprise.
    I hope that you have a great day too.

    Olivia
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Constance might not be allowed to don boxing gloves and get into the ring, but I don't mind if she watches Joe Calzaghe do it.

    Just you make sure you stay the right side of precarious, we don't want tears do we?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Olivia,

    I'm looking forward to reading your new blog.

    Hugs,
    Hermione

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well you may not be taking the fixtures and fttings with you, but I'm sure you're second home will be every bit as delightful as the first. I can't wait to pull up a chair and share a G&T, Olivia....x

    ReplyDelete
  9. a new home.. always exciting... I hope you will enjoy it very much and that we all often may visit...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello lady...*smiles* Sending you some hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  11. I can relate to your actions. I am considering having 2 blogs-- the regular one and a private one.

    ReplyDelete
  12. A most interesting woman whom I stumbled upon elsewhere but with whom I failed to establish a contact. Maybe this is the way forward...

    Clive

    ReplyDelete
  13. I will linking you at My Study

    MQ

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi, Olivia,

    i am just now finding your old blog, and now this one. There is some irony in the fact that i just started a new blog myself. i look forward to getting to know you here!

    ReplyDelete